Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tasty!

You're taking a nap right now in your little zebra sleeper.  (it's my favorite)  You have been so sweet and adorable today.  You fell asleep in my arms after mat & talk time.  You tasted an apple today.  I was eating it for breakfast and I let you lick the apple.  You absolutely loved it, you licked and licked and licked.  After that, I decided that I'm going to let you lick or slightly taste vegetables and fruits.  You're not ready for real food yet but tasting is fun!!


I'm about to wake you up and do some texture time, tummy time, and go for a walk.  It's such a wonderfully sunny day even though it's cold. I will bundle you up in your pink bear pullover.

I'm back!!  We had a wonderful walk today.  We walked around the block and up to Papa JoeJoe's house but he wasn't home and then we went back home.  We heard a lot of different bird calls, saw some biggo squirrels, saw a mommy deer with a baby girl deer.  They were so beautiful and reminded me of you and I. 

Tonight as you were going to sleep in your swing, I started singing Waltzing Matilda to you and you just kept looking at me adoringly and smiling the entire song.  It was so beautiful. 

Daddy was so happy to see you when he came home from work, he always is.  You just adore him.  His snores woke you up a few times tonight :) but we are used to it now huh?

I'll talk to you tomorrow honey,

Love you with all of my heart baby girl,
Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment